Sunday, 18 May 2014

Catching up: Cop Outs and Photos of Hills

More Catching Up. Always with the Catching up. 

Day 12:  Tell us how your blog got its name (and tagline).

Well, considering how Roxanna Evita is my nickname (and also my handle on Twitter), and this is my personal blog, there probably isn't a hugely exciting story here.
Though the story as to why my hiking blog is called 'Bitches Love Hills' is pretty fun, I think.



Day 12:  Write a poem or piece of creative prose.

Oh gods no, please.

How about a nice photo from my hike yesterday instead? A picture paints a thousand words and that...


There are a few longer post titles from here on in, so either later today - or tomorrow - I'll have a crack at day 14 (and will at some point get round to finally doing day 11 as well, now that the hike is done.)

Til then

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment