|Is is obvious I'm listening to Rainy Mood?|
I have had an awful day, but rather than wallowing, I've decided to do what I do best: make a list.
Stuff to get done over the next 37 days...
- Make a list of what we/I need to get before the Lakes
- Get a hair trim
- Buy what I can in time for the Lakes
- Dye hair (sooner rather than later)
- Write Literature Review
- Get underway on Philosophical Background and (possibly) Legal Background sections
- Go to the gym as much as possible
- Also: walk, hike, and bike as much as possible
- (But avoid injury!)
- Find some places in Manchester I want to explore for when Sam comes over later this month - it's his last visit to Manchester before I move away, after all.
- Visit the family
- Spend some time in the law school office (I've been a bit haphazard re: working at my desk of late (I blame the pyjama aspect of working from home)).
- Keep up with this whole blogging thing.